Trading in the Uzbek soum, Armenian dram and South African rand will be launched at the Moscow Exchange currency market as of June 27.
According to the Moscow exchange, the new currencies will expand the trading opportunities of professional market participants, their clients - individuals and legal entities, including subjects of foreign economic activity.
Traders and their clients will have access to spot and swap instruments for the following currency pairs:
- Uzbek soum - Russian ruble (UZS/RUB).
- South African rand – Russian ruble (ZAR/RUB);
- US dollar - South African rand (USD / ZAR);
- Armenian dram – Russian ruble (AMD/RUB);
- US dollar – Armenian dram (USD/AMD).