Wednesday, 30, November, 2022

SFI Management Group became the owner of 80% shares of PAXTAKOR FC LLC at zero encashment value with the condition of meeting investment obligations. The resolution to sell the controlling stake to a foreign investor was signed by President Shavkat Mirziyoyev.

SFI Management Group will be obliged to disburse at least 200 billion soums within five years for the development of the club's infrastructure.

However, the right for disposal of 80% shares shall pass to the investor only after the fulfillment of all financial obligations. The Tashkent city municipality will own the remaining 20% shares.

Pakhtakor’s new executive leadership said that the construction of a new 30,000 capacity arena will commence in six months and will be completed by 2020.

 

 

Latest in Business