In January-August 2023, Russia became the top destination for Uzbekistan's exports on US$ 1.9 billion, the State Statistics Agency said in a report.
Reportedly, Russia was followed by China and Turkey on US$ 1.7 billion dollars and US$ 961 million, respectively.
The TOP 3 were followed by:
- Kazakhstan - 951 million;
- Afghanistan - 538 million;
- Kyrgyzstan - 492 million;
- Tajikistan - 389 million;
- France - 262 million;
- Pakistan - 174 million;
- UAE - 171 million US dollars.
While, China was the on the top spot in terms of Uzbekistan's imports on US$ 6.5 billion dollars.
The next places were taken by Russia, on US$ 4.2 billion dollars and Kazakhstan, on 1.9 billion dollars.