The top 10 countries in Uzbekistan's exports have been announced by the State Statistics Committee. Reportedly, Russia is the top trade partner with the highest share of Uzbekistan's exports in January-July 2022, US$ 1.5 billion.
Russia is followed by China and Turkey, where products worth US$ 1.5 billion dollars and US$ 1 billion were sold, respectively.
The above countries were followed by:
- Kazakhstan - 757 million;
- Kyrgyzstan - 529 million;
- Afghanistan - 415 million;
- Tajikistan - 257 million;
- Turkmenistan - 133 million;
- Canada - 105 million;
- Iran - 100 million US dollars.