The Cabinet of Ministers issued a resolution on April 14 approving the opening of a branch of the Warsaw High School of Management Collegium Humanum will in Andijan.
The admission to the university will begin in the 2021/2022 academic year.
Classes will be held in three languages - Uzbek, Russian and English. It is expected that 70% of the teaching staff of the university will be formed by specialists from Poland and other European countries.
At the first stage, the university will train specialists in the following areas:
- Finance and accounting;
- Transport and logistics management;
- International Business and Marketing;
- Tourism, management and marketing in hospitality and catering;
- Small and medium business management;
- Information and communication technologies.
According to the resolution, 10% of the annual admission quota will be allocated to gifted children from socially vulnerable families in a financial aid. Talented students with high academic performance will receive discounts of up to 50% of tuition fee.