310,050 doses of Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine were delivered to Uzbekistan on January 17. This is the second batch of the vaccine delivered in 2022 bringing the total vaccine count to 49,846,818 doses, the Ministry of Health said.
- 2,404,480 doses of AstraZeneca;
- 37,789,938 doses ZF-UZ-VAC2001;
- 1,341,790 doses Sputnik V;
- 207,500 doses Sputnik light;
- 3,500,460 doses of Moderna;
- 2,626,650 doses of Pfizer / BioNTech;
- 1,976,000 doses of Sinovac vaccines.
The Ministry of Health said that 40.6 million doses were used during vaccination.