On February 11, the President Shavkat Mirziyoyev signed the Measures to Further Expedite the Privatization of State-Owned Assets Decree.
The Decree has approved a list of 18 enterprises, whose state shares will be put up for auction from April this year. Almost all companies are in the form of joint stock companies.
- Quartz - 89.5%
- Trest-12 - 51%
- Uzbekkimyomash - 44.7%
- Jizzakh Plastic - 85.8%
- Kokand Mechanical Plant - 64.1%
- Fergana Oil Refinery - 100%
- Kafolat - 49.3%
- Toshkentvino - 51.8%
- Uzbekiston Champagne - 51%
- Samarkand Khovrenko winery - 71.2%
- Kibray Sharob Scientific Experimental Enterprise - 100%
- Urganch Sharob - 60.3%
- Nukus Winery - 51%
- Shakhrisabz Wine-Vodka - 51%
- Sirdaryo Wine - 51%
- Konvin - 51%
- Mastona - 51%
- Electr qishlo qurilish - 53.4%.
In October last year, Shavkat Mirziyoyev signed a decree on the swift reform of enterprises with the participation of the state and the privatization of state-owned assets.
On February 10, the President instructed Deputy PM Jamshid Kuchkarov and Director of the Agency for State Assets Management Akmalkhon Ortikov to expedite the privatization of enterprises with state shares.