Uzbekistan will resume international flights starting from June 15 as per the decision of the Special Republican Anti-Coronavirus Commission.
Flights shall be restored with countries where there is a stable sanitary and epidemiological situation.
Entry and exit from Uzbekistan to these countries is allowed:
- employees of embassies and consulates and members of their families;
- staff of foreign companies and other organizations working in Uzbekistan as part of investment projects;
- for treatment;
- persons with close relatives or seriously ill relatives abroad;
- persons traveling to other countries in transit through Uzbekistan, at the request of embassies and consulates of foreign countries;
- foreign citizens with residence in Uzbekistan, stateless persons, as well as citizens of Uzbekistan with registration in other countries.
In addition, you can fly from Uzbekistan to other countries for study or work.
Green, Yellow and Red flights
The category of countries with stable sanitary and epidemiological situation (Green flights) includes Japan, South Korea, China and Israel. If those arriving from these countries stayed there for 14 days, then upon arrival they will not be quarantined.
The category of countries where the incidence of coronavirus is declining - the European Union, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore (Yellow flights). If those arriving from these countries stayed there for 14 days, then they will be quarantined at home.
Other countries, including the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan, Russia and other CIS countries (Red, Evacuation flights) are in the category of countries where the number of cases of coronavirus is not decreasing. Upon arrival, passengers will be quarantined for 14 days.
Air tickets will not be sold to passengers if they arrive in transit from countries with a difficult sanitary and epidemiological situation or if they were less than 14 days in countries with a stable sanitary and epidemiological situation.