The structure of Uzbekistan's international trade in January-November 2021 has been unveiled by the State Statistics Committee.
Reportedly, Uzbekistan international trade in 11 months topped 15.5 billion US dollars, while imports reached 22.4 billion US dollars.
The structure of exports, in USD:
- industrial products - 4 billion;
- services - 2.3 billion;
- food and live animals - 1.2 billion;
- chemical products - 1 billion;
- mineral fuels and lubricants - 821 million;
- various finished products - 708 million;
- machinery and equipment - 617 million;
- non-food products - 475 mln.
- machinery and transport equipment - 7.4 billion;
- industrial products - 4.2 billion;
- chemical products - 3.3 billion;
- food products - 2.2 billion;
- services - 1.5 billion;
- various finished products - 1.2 billion;
- mineral fuels and lubricants - 1.1 billion;
- non-food products - 1.1 billion.