Eldor Shomurodov, who joined the training camp of Uzbekistan national team in Tashkent ahead of the Navruz Cup-2022, told reporters about his career at AS Roma.
-Eldor, how are you?
- I am always in a good mood when I come to the training camp of the national team,.
- You are probably not very satisfied how you’re doing at AS Roma?
-Of course. I wish I had more play time.
-What's hampering it?
- I don't know, probably I am not performing well enough.
- Has your relationship with Jose Mourinho deteriorated?
- No, everything is fine. As always. Maybe now, it's not as good as it used to be, but it's alright.
- Do you plan to stay at Roma next season?
- I have a contract. If I play, I will stay. But I am not intending to spend a lot of time on the bench.
- There are rumors that Tammy Abraham may return to England. Can his decision influence your decision?
-I don't think it will, Eldor Shomurodov said.
Earlier, some Italian media outlets reported that Roma could sell Eldor Shomurodov at the end of the season.
Note: The Uzbekistan international scored 2 goals in 21 games in Serie A this season.
Uzbekistan will play in the semifinals of the Navruz Cup-2022 tournament in Namangan on March 25 against Kyrgyzstan, and if it advances then on March 29 against winner of Uganda-Tajikistan match.