On March 2, 2021, the Cabinet of Ministers issued the Measures to Implement the Antimonopoly Compliance System Resolution, the Antimonopoly Committee's press service reported.
The Resolution approves the Regulation on the introduction and functioning of the antimonopoly compliance system in government bodies, local government bodies and business entities and the relevant Road Map.
The above procedure shall apply:
- from January 1, 2021, as an experiment in government bodies, local authorities and enterprises with state participation, included in the list approved by the presidential decree of July 6, 2020;
- from January 1, 2022, natural monopoly entities, economic entities occupying a dominant position in the commodity or financial market, as well as corporate customers, the size of the average annual revenue from the sale of goods over the past three years exceeds 30 billion soums.
- creation of an effective system to prevent risks of violation of the requirements of antimonopoly legislation, implementation of corporate business standards;
- formation of a new model for protecting competition based on the business reputation of the market entity and mechanisms for preventing actions (inaction) that undermine competition;
- prevention of risks of violation of the requirements of antimonopoly legislation and elimination of violations of the law and their prevention in the subsequent period;
- reducing the number of actions (inaction) that are contrary to competition law.