The Special Republican Commission for the Control of Coronavirus in Uzbekistan allowed the resumption of certain activities on May 15.
Since May 8, various levels of lockdown — Red, Yellow, or Green — have been in effect in Tashkent and the regions (May 11 in districts and cities) based on assessments of the sanitary-epidemiological situation with coronavirus. Depending on the lockdown level, different restrictions apply; some restrictions apply to all regions.
From May 15, in the Red lockdown level areas the following shall be allowed:
- technical maintenance of cars and agricultural machineries;
- repair of electronic (computers and household appliances) and mobile devices;
- rental and leasing services;
- accounting services (audit, tax consulting and others).
In the Yellow lockdown level areas, in addition to the above activities, the following shall be allowed:
- real estate agents;
- advertising and marketing activities;
- employment agencies;
- room service in hotels;
- parks (with the exception of attractions, entertainment facilities and fast food retailers). Parks and recreation areas will be open for groups of no more than 2 people, except for family groups from 9:00 to 20:00 in strict accordance with the lockdown requirements;
In the Green lockdown level areas, in addition to the above activities, the following shall be allowed:
- football pitches with artificial turf (with limited number of spectators, without the use of locker and shower rooms and keeping social distance);
- computer (scanning, copying, typing, printing) and printing services;
- museums (with limited number of visitors and keeping social distance);
- veterinary services;
- building maintenance and landscaping.
Starting May 18, restrictions on the circulation of vehicles will also be relaxed. In the Green lockdown areas vehicles will be allowed to circulate without restrictions, in the Yellow - from 6:00 to 22:00, in the Red - from 7:00 to 10:00 and from 17:00 to 20:00.