Sunday, 25, February, 2024

The National Interbank Processing Center LLC (NIPC - Uzcard brand) has changed the ownership, it follows from the data of the Unified State Register of Enterprises and Organizations.

Oybek Tursunov became the owner of 75% stake of Uzcard. Previously, the 75% stake belonged to Akhror Makhmudov, who remains the director of the EOCC. The remaining 25% is owned by the LLC itself.

The Limited and Additional Liability Companies Law states that if other members of the company have not used their pre-emptive right to purchase a share (part of a share) being sold by a shareholder, the company has a pre-emptive right to acquire this share (part of a share).

Last August, it was reported that Promadik Invest, a 95% stake is owned by Oybek Tursunov, purchased a 36% stake in Kapitalbank.

Uzcard is the national electronic and card payments system in Uzbekistan established in 1995.

Latest in National