President Shavkat Mirziyoyev signed a decree on improving the anti-corruption system and increasing the efficiency of the system of oversight over the activities of government bodies on Monday.
According to the document, from December 1, 2023, the list of socially significant information for mandatory placement as open data has expanded to include:
- single online queue of pilgrims queuing to go on Hajj, by region (date of queuing the application of the person leaving for the pilgrimage, his serial number in the list);
- queue (list) of applications submitted for admission of children to state kindergartens (date of placing the application in the queue, queue in the list, age group and organization number);
- internal departmental procedure of procurement commission (regulation, rules, instructions or other intradepartmental act), which establishes procedures for conducting public procurement in government agencies and organizations;
- vacancies in central, provincial organizations and system organizations, conditions of employment, requirements for candidates, documents to be submitted;
- grants and social order projects provided by government agencies to non-governmental non-profit organizations, including about the winning NGOs and reports on the work they carried out within the framework of the order.
While, a procedure will be introduced for live broadcasting of the following processes on the Internet:
defense of dissertations for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Doctor of Science (DSc), conducted by the Scientific Council (with the exception of closed scientific works);
testing in all secondary special and vocational educational institutions (including military-academic lyceums "Temurbeklar Maktabi"), as well as entrance exams for presidential, creative and specialized schools;
assessment of general physical fitness and proficiency according to the pre-conscription initial training program as part of competitive selection for admission to military training faculties (military departments) at universities.
The Anti-Corruption Agency will begin conducting “Mystery Feedback Shopping” events to assess the degree of effectiveness of the feedback system of government agencies.