In Tashkent, an 18-year-old boy was electrocuted with 27 thousand volts when he climbed onto a freight train car to take a selfie, the Milliy TV channel's Millar program reported.
The incident occurred on the evening of September 20 at the Hamza railway station. After the electric shock, the young man fell to the ground. Station employees provided him with first aid and called an ambulance.
“The guy went up the stairs. While on duty, we received a message that there was an outbreak on track five. When he climbed in there, he was shocked twice. We used a fire extinguisher and provided first aid,” said deputy station chief Dilshod Khamdamov.
The guy received 98% burns to his body, his condition is assessed as serious. An investigation into the incident is underway.