The President signed the State Registration of Rights to Immovable Property Bill into Law. The document was signed on November 28, 2022 and will take effect 3 months after the day of its official publication.
The law applies to the state registration of rights to the following types of immovable property:
- buildings, structures, including objects of construction in progress;
- perennial trees;
- enterprises as a property complex.
The following rights or restrictions on immovable property must be registered in the public register:
- the right of ownership;
- the right of permanent possession;
- the right of permanent use;
- the right of lifetime inheritable possession;
- the right to lease;
- the right to secondary lease;
- the right to run a household;
- the right of operational management;
- the right to trust management of immovable property;
- the right to free use;
- restrictions on immovable property rights.
State registration of rights to buildings, structures and unfinished objects will not be carried out until the moment of state registration of rights to the land plot on which this property is located.
The basis for the formation of a immovable property cadastral passport are:
- appointment (sale) of land plots;
- construction and commissioning of a building, facility;
- the presence of an unfinished object on a land plot allocated in accordance with the established procedure;
- division of immovable property;
- consolidation of immovable property.
The state register consists of a set of systematized data in the form of an electronic database of immovable property, rights to it, as well as information about right holders.