The jury of the IV PROlogue International Film Festival has selected 31 films out of more than 280 entries. These films were selected for the main competition.
The main competition will be held from 27 to 30 November, in Tashkent. The Jury, participants and everyone will watch 8 full-length, 14 short films from the United States, Turkey, Russia, South Korea, Poland, Sweden, Palestine, Iran, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Peru, France and others. In addition, the festival will feature 9 short films by young Uzbek cinematographers.
International feature films competition:
1. Never leave me (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Turkey, 2017, director Ayda Begich).
2. Eternity (Peru, 2017, director Oscar Catacora).
3. Night accident (Kyrgyzstan, 2017, director Temirbek Birnazarov).
4. Golnesa (Iran, 2018, director Sattar Chamani Gol).
5. My poplar in red headscarf (Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, 2018, director Sarvar Karimov).
6. Ghost (Kazakhstan, 2018, director Huat Akhmetov).
7. Mullah (Russia, 2018, director Amir Galiaskarov, Ramil Fazliyev).
8. Bloody Milk (France, 2017, director Hubert Charuel).
International short films competition
1. Bonboné (Palestine, Lebanon, 2017, director Racan Mayasi)
2. The Exchange (Turkey, 2018, director Halil Ibrahim, Mehmet Kanadli)
3. A simple idea (Iran, 2018, director Mohamadreza Tehrani)
4. My New Year (Armenia, 2018, director Arusyak Simonyan)
5. Tash Komur (Kyrgyzstan, 2017, director Yevgeniy Chistyakov)
6. Asan (Kazakhstan, 2017, director Berik Jakhanov)
7. Schoolyard Blues (Sweden, 2017, director Maria Eriksson)
8. When darkness falls (USA, 2018, director Oliver Grano)
9. My name is (South Korea, 2018, director Chong-gil Khan)
10. Foal (Uzbekistan, 2018, director Dilshoda Abdurakhimova)
11. The Crying of Tanbur (Tajikistan, 2018, director Anisa Sabiri)
12. People talk (Poland, 2018, director Grzegorz Papzycki)
13. Labelled (Russia, 2017, director Violetta Moshkova)
14. Tolgau (Kazakhstan, 2018, director Ayan Nayzabekov)
National short films competition
1. The Artist (director Fotih Nasimov, 2018)
2. Tea (director Shokir Kholikov, 2018)
3. The Gift of the Magi (director Husan Ataboyev, 2017)
4. The Pain (director Aziz Mardonov, 2018)
5. Sinful Soul (director Timur Suslin, 2018)
6. Teacher (director Mars Orynbasarov, 2018)
7. Fountain (director Gulnara Ivanova, 2018)
8. The Bird (director Makhliyo Asqaraliyeva, 2018)
9. The Road (director Jasur Rustamov, 2018)