Uzbekistan and Hungary signed $ 46.5 million worth six deals at a business forum in Tashkent on Friday, the Uzbek Investments Committee said:
- Navoi province governor’s office and Hunland signed an agreement for implementing the US$ 30 million project for breeding cattle.
- Agrologistics Central Asia and Szentesi-Mag signed US$ 10 million deal for setting up an enterprise for production of vegetable seeds.
- Hamkorbank, Andijan Exclusive Invest and InnovaSter-Trade signe US$ 3 million agreement for growing and processing of cucumbers, tomatoes, corn, and other fruit and vegetable products.
- Golden Lake Fish and Hun-bas Invest signed a US$ 1.6 million agreement to build a complex for fish growing and processing in Tudakul Lake.
- Andijan Exclusive Invest and Budagep signed a US$ 300 thousand contract for the supply of fruit processing equipment for chocolate products.
- UzSharobsanoat, Shokhrud and Hun-bas Invest signed a memorandum on the establishment of an enterprise for production of oak barrels worth US$ 1.6 million dollars.
On March 5-6, 2019 in Budapest will be held the next meeting of the Uzbek-Hungarian intergovernmental commission on economic cooperation.