662,000 tons of cement were imported to Uzbekistan in 4 months, the State Statistics Committee said in a report on Thursday.
Reportedly, in January-April 2022, Uzbekistan imported 662,000 tons of cement worth $ 26.1 million, a decrease by 372 thousand tons compared to the same period last year.
Countries that exported most cement to Uzbekistan in January-April 2022:
- Tajikistan - 289.5 thousand tons;
- Kazakhstan - 185.3 thousand tons;
- Kyrgyzstan - 179.3 thousand tons;
- Turkmenistan - 3.7 thousand tons;
- Iran - 3.7 thousand tons;
- Russia - 344 tons.