The monopoly status of Hududgaztaminot, Uzbekinvest, Uz-Prista Recycling, Uzbekekspertiza, Qishloqqurilishloyiha will be terminated.
The Presidential signed the Next reforms to improve business environment and facilitate for sustainable economic growth through the development of the private sector Decree.
Reportedly, the exclusive rights granted to the following entities will abolished:
- Exclusive right of Hududgaztaminot to supply liquefied gas to households and social facilities will abolished (June-September). While, private entities that have won open tenders and those with licenses will be involved in the provision of liquefied gas filling and transportation services for domestic gas cylinders;
- Private medical institutions licensed to conduct medical examinations of drivers and candidates for driving shall also be allowed to conduct medical examinations (August);
- Exclusive right of Uz-Prista Recycling to collect and process used technical oils will abolished (September-October);
- Regulation that examination of certificate of origin of goods is to be carried out only by Uzbekekspertiza will be abolished (June-July);
- Exclusive right of Qishloqqurilishloyiha to develop master plans in rural areas will abolished (July-August);
- Exclusive right granted to Energo RES for centralized procurement of electrical equipment and devices will abolished (June);
- Exclusive right of the State Unitary Enterprise Service Center for Agro-Industrial Complex for certification of cotton products, agricultural seeds will abolished (February 2023);
- Exclusive right to carry out compulsory state insurance of the military contingent and taxpayers by Uzbekinvest Insurance Company will be abolished (June);
- Regulations on the status of the sole supplier of agricultural and automobile tires of the First Rubber Engineering Plant will be abolished (July);
- Calibration services of measuring instruments are also to be provided by metrological services of legal entities.